iPower 4-Pack 16" M-6000S Series Clean Cut Bowl Leaf Trimmer Replacement Stainless Cutting Blade, 2 Serrated & 2 Straight Blades
The clean cut leaf trimmer 16-inch M-6000S series TITANIUM COATED replacement serrated stainless cutting blade for all M-6000SBR, M-6000SGN, M-6000SBU, M-6000SBK.
- Stainless steel cutting blades, sharp, smooth and durable
- Replacement cutting blades for 16-inch bowl leaf trimmer
- Make clean quality cuts and helps to reduce cleanup and any mess
- Used for the removal of protruding leaves and roots, the preparation of plants, essential oils, and so on
Flower Trimmer Operating Instruction:
1. Remove the top from the flower trimmer's base
Remove the top from the flower trimmer's base. The inside of the top contains the high-density rubber tongues that are used to push the plant leaves into the blade grill. The cutting blades or wires are located below the grill.
2. Place the untrimmed plants on the grill
Place the untrimmed plants on top of the grill. The plants should be many to make sure the grill surface is covered(approximately 40 dry grams).
3. Place the top and handle back on the base
Place the top and handle back on the top of the trimmer's base.
4. Turn the handle clockwise about 15-30 rounds
Using the handle, make 15-30 complete turns, While spinning the handle, the inside rubber twist tongues multiplies the rate of the spinning plants and blades by over 30 times.
A combination of the rubber tongues presses and rolls the plants into the spinning blades can improve the cutting efficiency. Only 30 seconds can yield one hour's work.
5. Remove the top and collect the plant
Open the top and trimmed plants and their fragmental bud/leaves can be found individually on th middle grill and in the trimmer basin.
Depending on the type of plants, the trimming can be used for the preparation of plants' essential oils.
6. Repeat the process for more harvest
If you think the leave pieces are not small enough, keep repeating the above process as many times as you want, or until you have completed your harvest. when finished, easy clean every part of the trimmer and store it.